It's not even been two full weeks and I have fallen off the New Year Goal wagon already (I haven't worked out in 4 days!)! I realize that I need some accountability to hold me to these goals. so... here we go...
1. 365 project: So far, I'm on track with this one!
2. Work out at least an hour a day: well.... I think an hour might be an overly ambitious goal, especially with the wii fit. It seems that for me to accumulate an hour of workout time on the wii, I need to devote at least an hour and a half to it.
1/1- 1 hour
1/2- 1 hour
1/3- 30 min
1/4- 1 hour
1/5 & 1/6- NONE :(
I took the weekend off, and now it's Wednesday and I haven't worked out since Friday. Looks like I have a date with my wii tonite.
3. Cut out sugar and eat fewer carbs eat more veggies: That's a pretty vague goal. I'm going to ammend this to eat more veggies (at least two servings a day) instead of less carbs. I drank my coffee this week (with the exception of some truly awful diner coffee) sans sugar. But I did eat some cookies and had some chocolate. For the most part, I did well on the living without sugar. I can do better, though.
4. Finish Projects: First project nearly complete: felted clogs. Only one more step left before this one is knocked off my list! My yellow scarf is nearly complete. I estimate that this will be completed next weekend.
5. Home Projects: Happy to report that the last two curtain rods have been puchased. One curtain rod has been installed in the loft and and has temporary curtains--this of course means that the bedroom now has none so we'll call this goal half complete.
Hopefully posting this will keep me accountable, honest and on track. I would love any encouraging words, or any tips you have to help me stay on track with these goals. Oh, and feel free to call me out when I don't post (most likely due to me slacking with one/all my goals). Sometimes, I need tough love!
Let's do this!